You must be 18 years old or older to apply for a liquor permit.
We will review your eligibility as a permit holder. Submitting an application doesn't guarantee you'll be approved for a liquor permit.
You have important responsibilities as a permit holder. Please read the FAQs and the Terms and Conditions for more information.
- The location, date and time of your event needs to be finalized before you complete this application.
Click here for a list of approved venues. If you have a venue in mind that isn't on this list, please include
the name of the venue in your application and we will review it.
- All liquor permits need to be picked up at a Liquor Mart, liquor vendor or specialty wine store. On your application you'll be asked which location you'd like to pick up your permit from.
- In order to receive your permit, you'll need to show photo identification. Make sure your name on your application matches your name on your photo ID.
You should contact the retailer you'll be purchasing your liquor from as soon as possible to make
sure the liquor you want for your event is available.
- Retailers may include Liquor Marts, liquor vendors, specialty wine stores or beer vendors.
- You should apply for your liquor permit as soon as possible. You'll receive an email from us when your permit's approved.
- Completing and submitting an application doesn't guarantee you'll be approved for a permit.
Please don't wait until the last minute to apply for a permit. If your event is in three days or less, you must apply for your liquor permit in person
at any Liquor Mart, liquor vendor, specialty wine store or the LGA office located at Unit 10 - 1146 Waverley Street in Winnipeg.
There's no guarantee we can provide you with a permit in that short time, but we'll do our best to process it.
Valid Credit Card for Payment
All transactions are provided by Moneris eSelect Plus online payment service. They offer a secure and encrypted payment service.
You can pay using a Visa or MasterCard.